Monday, January 2, 2012

End of humanity

Hi readers! Yayyy It's 2012 the end of humanityy heeeh. Im kidding that's just a myth that everyone has been talking about like long long ago. Rite lemme post abt these few days.

THESE FEW DAYS..
During countdown. I went to perform at expo at That's it countdown. Alot of dope dancers ^_^V Had lots of fun performing with sgwaackers!! really nice people :') Love all of them and hope to know them better heheheee (Andee, Mel, Jasmine, Rong Xin, V, Bao Xin, Shina, Zac, Tina, Rachel, asyraf and afew more). Went home with sakae to countdown with my family and before that i went to the pasar malam near my place to get some snacks hahahah. like quite alot! Went to my place to watch hangover part 2( I know its kinda slow okay but ya it's awesome show hahaha damn crazyy and hilarious, i love the fat guy. He's insane oh and the monkey keke) and mommy cooked tang yuan for us. Aww how sweet. love her. Hanged until like 2am? then gave sakae money for her to cab home ^_^V pretty awesome countdown this year! hehee *jumps* Was really exhausted. the next day..

My perf outfit
So, YEST. Woke up at ard 130pm. Few people texted me asking if i had plans then chose to go to the movies with my friend and meeting him at 5pm and so in the mean time i was just lazing at home and.. my couch was so comfy that i fall asleep(couldnt go to my bed cuz some indian was renovating my room) and i woke up and checked my phone. - 21missed calls. CRAP and its like 630pm == called him and he said its fine he was more worried that like smth happened to me. awwww hahahah but i was freaking guilty. ): So he waited for another hour and i finally reached. went to have soup spoon for dinner then went to get tix for sherlock holmes. Okay it was a pretty complicated movie but i really like the setting of the movie. and many hilarious parts. also, i heard someone snoring== LMFAO! hahahah I'll rate it like 3.5/5. cuz i was too dumb to understand the plot. =/ hahahah. Then went home and decided to get a ramly burger and watched home decor 3 while eating. awesome feeling idk why i suddenly decided to support mediacorp hahahah. but it was a nice show really feeling the cny atmosphere ^_^ hehe. Slept at ard 4pm.  was using twitter. GUYS Follow me here!!  and ill love u forever! ^_^

SO, TODAY

Chanel perfume xo

juste debout warm up party

Woke up at 12.01, 53sec. hahahaha k i lied. anws ya, woke up cuz some unknown was spamming me and realised that i was late for juste debout ): Wanted to join the freestyle battle. oh well, kinda disappointed. Then went thr straight aft lunch with my fam It's at freaking yishun!!! omg. damn far. Reached thr at ard 2pm. Dance battles r really entertaining heheee i love. Many dope dancers thr! Got inspired again. ^_^ then went to north point aft the battle and ate Shihlin taiwan street food. OMG I MISS TAIWAN LIKE CRAZY ): rlly.... K nvms, anws. ya then met mummy at bugis. she gave me like 200 dollars to get new year clothes ^_^V got afew before heading home. MUM GOT ME A CHANEL PERFUME FOR ME BIRTHDAY. Im so grateful thanks mum.

2012 has been really nice to me judging from these few days how about you guy's 2012?


Anws, someone has inspired me to do this blog post. hahahah. Okay so what will u do if your boyfriend treats a girl really nice but claims that they are just good friends and he got no feelings for her but just care for her as a sister? For me, Im not very sure because im single and i never experienced this before but I guess I'll tell him that Im jealous and everything instead of hating on the girl. If he still continues to show concern then u guys shuld have a heart to heart talk and one of u got to understand right? Most of the girls would be like - oh that bitch is seducing my bf i hate her. but sometimes the truth is, the girl got no interest in your bf and that guy is v kind to her so she just kindly accepted his wtv offer so yup. But if you are a over protective gf then ... idk. anyways IMO it's not v good to be over protective for girls cuz I personally think that guys who r over protective r kinda cute AT TIMES. but girls... im not so sure hahah kinda turn off =/ im sorry i might have alot of haters aft this but wtv im just stating the facts. I cant say whats my definition of over protective its like too general but like if your boyfriend only went to a lunch date with 2guys and a girl(that is obviously less attractive then u) but u r feeling insecure, thinking that somehow the girl would choose ur bf over the other two guys and had a fling behind ur back, the only thing that i could say is, YOU'RE MAD. Girls think  a little too much sometimes I do too of cuz but its better if u could like cool down before u jump into any assumptions and started scolding and everything. Ur bf would also respect u more. Ok thats all! Bye guys have a nice day!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment