Thursday, December 29, 2011

SWEEEEEEEE-T 16

SO! Im really tired now. just reached home from a dance rehearsal. >< FUCKING SHAG ):



BEFORE

AFT.-they forced me 2 eat all by myself ToT
Anws, Met elvin and a few friends that day first went to marina to sukiya(?) Idk how u spell that ahah anws, its a jap steamboat restaurant. Its freaking awesome ^_^V I lovee heee. then went to watch mission impossible. TOM CRUISE IS FREAKING HOT. Sighhhhhh!!! hahaha *breaths breaths breaths* &Thx for the pressies guys!!! then i went to PP's crystal jade to dine with my family. ^_^V and ate alot again.... ): Then! I went home and my fav girls (aki sakae maki and gi) came to surprise me. They look really tired and claim that i made them wait for like 5 hours !!): IM SORRY but they cursed the people who i went out w previously hahaa plus they planned that surprise w my parents. awww how sweet. so they appeared w a cake that looked like gloomy bear which i only found out like awhile later. im sry again guys hahaha gotta improve on ur drawing skills. then! gave me a card filled w their lipstick stains. eyer so kinky hahahhahah got saliva. then GAVE ME A FREAKING GLOOMY BEAR ^_^ *jumps jumps. so cuteeee sigh ): btw i got a gloomy button sticker heheeee. okieeee AND I GOT A VANS TODAY BY A FRIEND. SO NICE OF HIM TYVM ILL SHOW OFF ON FB HEHEEEE. KBYE -KNOCK OUT-

No comments:

Post a Comment