Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Chinese new year/ 孩子不坏 reviews.


Happy chinese new year guys! gotta keep this post short cuz' I've got a movie to catch ltr on~ Hmm So! few days back my parents were doing smth called jie cai shen. Idk what's that but it's something to do w fortune and I dont even know how she does it. I was just minding my own business and everything at that time. And I was thinking that so I guess my generation would not do smth like this anymore. Tradition would be lost and everything so.. pretty sad huh? but thrs nth we can do cuz, time change plp change. People are not as superstitious anymore and duh, thr's negative and positive effects. Also, People used to bear alot of children like, 8 or 9 per family? Idk at least my grans did =P hahah so thr will be alot of visitings gg on for my new year but mothers these days.. At most would be like 3? It's alrdy considered alot due to the cost and everything. For me, I've only got a older sis so.. guess my kids wouldnt have as much fun as i do. =/ oh wells. that's all Im gonna say.

My cute cousie hehe she's super vain btw

nomz

...

I love show! and my lip colour =P
----------

So, few days ago I went to catch a movie w nathson and watched hai zi bu huai. I think "I not stupid 1 &2" are pretty entertaining so decided to give this a try. But, urm... despite all the positive comments I heard abt this show, I didnt really like it. It's kinda... lame. Im sorry! I didnt mean to condemn sg's movie but Im not gonna lie It's kinda... similar to the previous few. hmmm.. not mentioning the awkward scenes in between. But!The guy who's acting as the teacher of joshua and shawn is pretty awesome! Plus handsome =P heheheheeee just yest i found out that he is acting in taiwanese drama - material queen. Okay Im a fan of his now kekekeee! So k still, I'm happy that Sg entertainment company is improving so yup. My rating for the movie would be 2.5/5


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment