Monday, January 9, 2012

Start of a new chapter.


Check out my newest dance cover on my Vids at the most bottom part of this site! *hearts*

Hello Guys, so today, I've gotten my o level's result. Not gonna lie although I dont look as anxious compared to my friend while waiting in the hall, I actually really is just as nervous. Aft all, I've spent four years studying for this exams right Hahah Yups. I didnt got what I've expected but guess i did fine and my parents r really happy. As for my besties, they didnt do as well as they expected but oh well. I know they're really strong and I know that they can make it! Love them. & also, for those people that took O levels this year, all the best for your future. Think I'll probably go to temasek poly. I know I've been really anti social last year in schl but I'm trying to be more friendly alrdy! Dont be shy to talk to me next time! Heeh.


哈咯,可以和你做朋友吗? (#^_^#)
Okays, ANWS, i've got smth that i wanna say( can skip this part if u want). Like cuz my birthday is on 28Dec right so really Im still 16 now i mean i just turned 16 for not more then a month! hahah. So, last year, some of my friends would ask me like oh how old r u? So I'll just say like oh im 15. then my girlfriend would be like "hello~ U're 16 alrdy! Must say by the year bro!*nods head* Then, later, some guy asked me like when's my birthday and how old am i so i go like "Im 16!" then he said" Oh please you're still 15! ur birthday is like on Dec dont try to cheat~!" WTH SHULD I SAY NEXT TIME?! k i got it I'll just say wtv i want and be like oh Im 16 turning 17 soon. K GUYS R U HAPPY NOWZ? (k this is a small matter but it has been bothering me for awhile alrdy gotta rant. HEHHH)





Aft collecting my results, I went to nex mall w my family to "Celebrate" my getting of result slip so we went to serangoon nex mall(yes again u gt a prob? JK keke) went swensens then to 店小二 for dinner.It's really nice and worth it! Should go try it out really. It's 100plus for 5 people but It's taste like heaven plus the ambience. HEN YOU FUU~ kekekeee anws, swensens suck. Aft feeling really fat aft all the eating, Nathson called me and asked me to go to the movies... he claims tt he wanna celebrate for my results too. V nice of him but like nth to celebrate.. rlly hahahah but thanks alot!! 


went to katong i12 to watch this movie called the inbetweeners. I'll rate it 2.5/5 Its basically a british comedy. It's kinda pointless cuz there's not much storyline but just like alot of funny scenes plus their accent. =/ Right but anws, we reached thr then found out that it's a M18show. Im like"SHIT HOWHOW I I'll just say tt i forgot to bring IC. Shuld b alright i guess" Nathson-*takes out a female friend's IC* Hahahah Im quite shocked but ya pretty cool. =P dont even know what is it doing in his wallet. 

he was really hungry so we went to Old HK cafe to have our supper. He ordered quite alot manz. Was quite shock anws, it's located near I12 and it's quite inexpensive! really! and alot of varieties of food~ (^_^#) Shuld go try it out some day! The setting is fine. They play like chinese oldies and the walls r filled w old photos of hk celebs. Heeh then ard 130am i cabbed back home! Btw, Im watching some taiwanese show starring xiaogui. Come watch w me~~ Byebyeeee. 

Next post:
Updates on cityplaza trip w Aki and book reviews on the insiders. 
leave a comment ! xo

4 comments: