Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things i got for new year!

A individual collar and a red knitted cardigan
Stripy!
Polka dots!
Knitted top!
Okays these are all the things that I've gotten so far! Think i will get more =P Soon! Hehee.  I need more sleep ): Anws. Life has been good so far pretty havoc too went clubbing at avatar and powerhouse last night w Zenshiro(is tt how u spell it? haha opps sorry =P) and drank quite alot but no kick =/ sigh sad.. hahah Okays I shall end here prob going to the library later on to chill and read kekee. Maybe I could do a review for u guys abt books? Idk if u all are interested though leave a comment! Bye guys xoo!



My friend's selling apparels at super low rates! Prob can get something for urself for new year HERE.
xo

3 comments:

  1. very nice :)
    I love the red cardigan ^^
    You should write a review about books..would love to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you! I shall do it soon <3 hheee

    ReplyDelete