Saturday, December 24, 2011

Thankful (;

Hi ya'll 2011's ending sooo gotta thank plp who r impt in my life or used to be but am still thankful for everything!

Firstly, My own family duh. I love them and they're always first in my heart.

Next, MGFAM. My second family and had been w them for like close to 4years dancing and performing together and everything.They gave the best support and advice to help me grow as a better person and much respect to everyone of them.(Michelle aka twinmeech, Jae, Selina aka Inky, Clarissa, Lois aka strongbaby, Xq, Sean, Junxian aka kizu, Meizheng aka honeystar)

Next, Current bestfriends. Akiiii - She was my best friend since the first year in Sec school and the best part is we know everything about each other and did the craziest things together Im not gonna name it cuz its gonna make my reputation worse =/ We don't say mushy things to each other unlike most BFFS but this doesnt mean that we dont love each other as much. xx
Sakae- Only know her this year but she is always thr when Im down. ALWAYS. Appreciate that and I cant thank her enough. Her first boyfriend would be extremely lucky(just saying) Love her to the core.
Gina- She's so  cute and bubbly. Always made me feel really happy with her around. Her laughter is pretty contagious. Missed her alot! ):

Lastly, my exs- Ive got only two. The first one hurts me pretty badly but It wasnt all bad. had  to end my relationship with the second one cuz of personal reasons but he was really mature and funny. Am super grateful for everything he did cuz he made me feel super special.

K my first time ever being so open about my feelings on the internet *shys* But ya shall make this christmas a meaningful one! Have a great day everyone. xx

p/s: Im young and reckless but i know what i am doing and i will bear all the consequences. U can give me advices but u cant force me.

2 comments:

  1. HIIII I TAGGED YOU IN A POST http://xiaoqingqiang.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-questions-tag.html

    ReplyDelete