Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SIDE OR CENTER?



@ the lan shop

AKI XO
Okays. SO! Im back from Malaysiaa haha had fun with my family didnt shop alot and all so pretty pointless to do a blog post abt it so ya. Anws, if u guys noticed, I changed my parting agin ^_^ for fun. haha lemme know if this is nicer or u prefer center parting okay? So, yesterday I went to meet up with Aki at bugis. she just finished her health check up. I missed her ^_^V so ya had fun as usual. Then went to Kpool to play L4D2. hahah like finally?!! With few of my other friends then left aft an hour cuz' I've got dance classes to attend. Muscles aching like crazy now ):haha Then, i went to meet 6 of my other friends for supper near my house area. Freaking nice ^_^ I love heheee. Ate quite alot then went home at 3? Cant rmb but ard thr. hahah That completed my day yesterday. Decided to spend some time alone on my off day which is today ^_^ just tidied up my room keke Show it to u guys next time ya. Okays. Also,Grats to Plp who pass their NLEVELS result and also my baby Gina has a boyfriend! Hahah Im happy for her and all the best LUV. Okay.someonejust reminded me abt my birthday next week hahah omg i totally forgot ): pretty insignificant i guess hahah okay bye guys have a great day xo

3 comments: