Monday, November 21, 2011

THAI WAR NN day 0

Hi guys I think I'm a dope blogger cuz I'm currently blogging with my apple device and the screen is so small omigodddddd think will have lots of typo error. Okay it's just gonna be a small update alright? Can't do much with a stupid touch screen gadget Hahah I'll edit everything when I touch down. *pinky promise* So. Reached taipei yaoyuan @ 930? then went to buy bus tic and sat at 飞狗巴士 for an hour (I saw party world! Freaking huge *jumpsjumps*) hehe and finally reached my hotel and honestly I'm quite satisfied I stayed @ 函舍酒店 it's at ximending. Meet few of my friends there and walked ard the street stall. It's pretty cheap[ anyway guys this is random but always change Ur money at the country ure visiting cuz the currency is always higher here. E.g, it's Taiwan here so not much people will actually wanna change tai bi here right? Cept for tourist which only takes up a small percentage and logically.. Blah blah it's getting too long but u get the point. K then we were hungry so went to get some food and it's awesum!!! Prob cuz my stomach was screaming for food too Hahah but ya things were pretty cheap but sadly I don't have much time left cuz it's like 1230 and I'm exhausted. Both physically and mentally. Okay anyway the cute things I notice was that 1. They sell everything in 7-11 like even Wang li hong's concert tix and thrs even chair inside ahaha 2. All the cab in tw is in yellow and locals usually calls it 小黄 lol! 3. Idk what Shuld I add.. Hmm oh! And their straws ate ultra long Hahah!!! Okay I gtg and play now will blog again tmrw?? Any questions abt Taiwan? Leave a comment I'll help u guys check out! ^-^v Hehh

No comments:

Post a Comment