Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back from hell.


Introduction
O level's ended almost aweek ago and I guess i had been enjoying myself! Just got my life back  and this means that I now have alot of free time to get busy.& also, I've changed my url from mizlizzie-> mystlizzie cuz thr're like 3 mizlizzie on blogspot and I believe thr's like alot more. got the myst part from mystery since  they sound the same hahah. K ANWS, yes im back to dancing and of cuz I'm loving it. Guess I'll be teaching soon ^-^ Lastly, this skin is done by Xiaoqing <3 I kinda rushed her but I'll improve on the skin when time allows!!


Life
Okay so, like i've said, I've gotten my life back and time passes so fast that I'm leaving for taiwan later. Couple of my friends are already there and Im so excited to meet them!Yay. I'll blog again very soon! Missing my love ones. Love you!


Aft so much drinking sessions, im starting to believe that alcohol is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, first to follow you~ Hahahahhaa! Come follow me back! Kakakakkakakaa. Enjoy your tw trip~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, welcome to blogging. ^^ Found your blog though Aki's. ^^ The youtube thing on the side is broken for me. :( Otherwise your layout is good. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @katherine Tealeaf : thanks! haha i just fixed the youtube thing ^_^

    ReplyDelete